Genesis collection theme: ‘Spring’ - SOLD OUT!
Our genesis drop partner:
Thanks to Infinite Objects, you'll have a chance to enjoy your fully blossomed artworks on a high-end physical NFT screen custom-designed for Pixel Blossom!
More info coming soon...
- What is Pixel Blossom about?It is a slow-burn NFT collection created by a team that is in love with the art movement(s) that NFTs created. It features unique, never-before-seen artworks from 12 artists that will be revealed gradually, pixel by pixel in front of the holders' eyes.
- What is the theme of the Pixel Blossom Genesis drop?The theme of the drop will be "Spring", the season of promise, creativity, and inspiration.
- How were the artists chosen for the Genesis drop?We aimed to work with a group of artists who have radically different styles, but all of them have perfected their craft over many many years into a truly unique artistic vision and expression.
- How can I mint the NFTs?There will be a pre-registration system to ensure a safe and fair launch. More info on our Discord.
- How many NFTs will be available?300 NFTs, 25 from each artist.
- How many days do I have to wait before the art reveals?It will fully blossom on day 21, but you’ll probably recognize which artist’s work it is a bit earlier.
- How do I know which artist’s NFT I got?You don’t, and this is the beauty of it. You don’t know which one you got, the mystery artwork will blossom in front of your eyes over 21 days.
- Can I buy a specific artist’s NFT?No. The editions are distributed randomly during mint.
- What will be the mint price of the NFTs?0.4 ETH / NFT